Challenge 🔥🔥🔥

Sea Curious

Have you think about what does sea creature eat? Is it green or loggerhead? No, unfortunately most of sea creature eat plastic bag especially sea turtle.  In fact, the plastic pollution is killing not only sea turtles but also our Home.



Now, nearly all types of sea turtle are counted as endangered. However, plastic is doing more than its share of damage.




Do you think that people can get rid of it? 

Obviously NO! 

All the plastic stuff are generally cannot biodegradable. From time to time, those plastic would break down into tiny pieces call  micro-plastics. However, recent studies showed that micro-plastics are found commonly in food, particularly seafood and salt.

So, now I challenge you guys to put ten things you've done for Saving the world and yourself!🔥🔥🔥

Here is the list: 
  1. Stop using disposable bag. Get some reusable bags
  2. Using LED light
  3. Bring your own cutlery.
  4. Bring your own water bottle
  5. Shop eco-friendly 
  6. Pay all of your bills online
  7. Recycle all the unnecessary paper
  8. Buy energy-efficient appliance in your home
  9. Take a small shower time instead of taking a bath.
  10. Stop using plastic toothbrush, try to use bamboo toothbrush.


It's your turn to accept our challenge and share with friends! Feel free to comments with photos to tell us what amazing eco-friendly actions you have done!~~












留言

  1. I already done 1,2,3,4 and 10!!! still need to work hard...

    回覆刪除
  2. Poor sea creatures���� Humans are a rather selfish creature. Maybe it's time to educate my child not to be a selfish person.... I done all the list except 5! Most of the shop are not eco-friendly such as the clothes shop ZARA and other luxury brand..

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yesss! The fast fashion also destroy our environment:(

      刪除
  3. #ChallengeAccepted!
    I've done 1-4!, I know it's not enough and has plenty of room to improve:(

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Doesn't matter, let's strive for our home together!

      刪除
  4. Good challenge!! You kindly remind me that I need a New bamboo toothbrush!

    回覆刪除
  5. For me, it's not a challenge but daily life!!

    回覆刪除
  6. I have done some of them! can I nominate my friend to accept this challenge?

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Why Bamboo?

What an amazing toothbrush!